Friday, July 9, 2010

Best Permenent Hair Removal

Although permanent hair removal is somewhat of a misnomer, I wanted to do a quick compare of all of the options out there. I can't tell you which one is best for you, every person is different!

1. Silk'n is a great option for hair removal. I tried it and was very pleased with the results. It started working within the first few weeks with noticeable results.
Ease of use: Very very easy (but please do read instructions on hair removal thoroughly)
Price: A bit expensive, but when you compare using the silk'n to waxing or shaving over many years, it actually is cheaper!
Results: Yes, yes, and yes! This is probably the best hair removal product I have yet tried. I am so please with the results.
Bottom line: This is a great option but not for those who want instant hair removing gratification.

2. Tria is also a great option. Like the Silk'n, it provides a method for permanent hair removal from you own home! This is great for people who are embarrassed or too shy to go to a salon.
Ease of use: Pretty easy, I had no trouble but hair removal instructions are included and to be followed!!!
Price: Expensive, in this regard I would say the Silk'n hits the mark.
Results: Yes! Not as quick as other methods but still, it gets rid of hair and stops ingrown hairs.
Bottom line: I very much liked the Tria. If it weren't for it's price I would like it a little more.

3. Waxing is a great way to get rid of hair quick and for a few weeks. Over time waxing is said to damage the hair follicle and prevent hair from growing back.
Ease of use: You could go to a salon and they'll do it for you or buy a waxing kit for home which can be kind of messy.
Price: Getting it done at a salon every few weeks can really add up, but buying a good kit at home should run you $20 or so and last for a while.
Results: Sure. But the hair grows back and many people experience itchiness and ingrown hairs. Bottom Line: This is not a great solution for those who want to experience the best permanent hair removal.

So there you have it folks! If I were you I would try out the Silk'n, but as I said earlier only you can choose which product is the best for you.
Good luck getting permanent hair removal results!

1 comment:

  1. Laser hair removal is an easy & safe treatment that can produce durable effects in prevention of hair growth. Skin experts strongly suggest that laser hair reduction system results in getting rid of hair once and for all.
    So when I used this Permanent Hair Removal for my unwanted hair on my back.

    It helped me removed my unwanted hair. The most comfortable and effective laser experience available.

    ReplyDelete